Someone was in a good mood because they had no homework, so he indugled me by taking a few quick photos of me in my new hat.
I used my homemade size 13 double point needles to knit this with two strands of Wool of the Andes Bulky in cadet that I had leftover from Agnes. The contrasting dots were four strands of Wool of the Andes worsted in snickerdoodle. Basically, there was yarn hanging all over the place as I worked.
My only modifications were to reduce the cast on by 10 stitches. I don’t get how other people’s hats stay on their heads at that stitch count. I must have an abnormal skull or everybody knits way more tightly than me. I added dots every other row. My other post on this hat is here.
I like two color pompoms so much. Since it looks as though I’ll be making more, (I have a few hat requests) I cut a notch in my plastic pompom maker so I could wrap the yarn more easily.